Monday, March 15, 2010

IT show 2010 + Injury


Candy and I ((:


Our uniforms ((:


See the skin ? My injury during the IT show :(


My companion while dear is not around .


Snacks ! Fran and Chocobaby from Meiji . My favourite !


Momo Jelly (:

Those are the only photos I took in IT show 2010 . Sad thing right ? hahas .

Saturday
Finally , I went back to work !

I feel soooo bad whereby people came down to look for me for the past 2 days but I wasn't there as I was sick . Sorry people !

For the day , I was known as 'girl who was sick' & 'girl with a big flower on head' . However at the end of the day , the nickname increased with 'the girl who injured her leg' .

Let me tell you the story....

I was sent to give out flyers at the bridge between Suntec city and Marina Square . There were those bags with advertisement board which were held by the bag stripes . They were placed against the pillars .

As I stood there for about 1 hour after lunch , I just turned and looked out from the bridge .

Who knows that the board will just slide down along with the bag , hit my ankle and scraped my skin !

It's soooo painful that I couldn't stand up and ended up need a guy to piggy back me to downstairs to sit down .

Luckily there was a kind lady who helped me to get some ice so the swelling got a little better .

I was back to the M1 area to sit there . After putting ice for more than 2 hours and stoning there , I decided to go back to work though it still hurts .

No choice , if not what's the point of working in IT show and I didn't earn anything at all ?

Anyway, Dear came to look for me ! He booked out that day and came at night . Sweet right ? ((:

I made used of my dinner break to walk around with dear . We went to look at cameras and look for Candy and Joey ((:

It's really fun to work with the people there . But all thanks to the misforture which fell upon me , I didn't enjoy as much as I can :(

After work , dear and I went to Crystal Jade to have our dinner . The food is very nice !

We went back home after dinner . Dear sent me home (:

Yesterday
My leg got worse . The muscles were painful , probably because of the straining too much when giving flyers after the injury .

So I decided to stay at home and applied some oil to make it less painful .

Haiz , I have been injuring this foot way too often . From last year till now , at least got 5 times .

Like I have mentioned , sooner or later I may have to go for x-ray to check for any ligament tear .

In the afternoon , I went to Tampines 1 to eat my Yogurt ice cream at frolick . I love it to the max ! hahahas . After that , I went to the interchange to collect something for dear before going to his house .

We went to Woodlands to have our dinner . Dinner at my old house's downstairs ! HAHA . I miss the uncle's fish and chips .

and he just can't stop calling me Barbie doll . It has been 10 years already lohhs ! LOL .

After dinner , we went to Causeway point to buy some books . I bought Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief AND Vampire Academy .

But dear took my Vampire Acedemy !

After that , dear's papa sent him to Pasir ris interchange for booking then sent me back home (:

Today
My foot's skin is healing and at least it doesn't hurt when showering (:

I am spending my day rotting at home . The only time I went out of house was for lunch . HAHAHA , lazy right ?

Nothing much , just that I am really bored !

I even bought some snacks to kill the boredom . Iphone and Lappy are my best friends during this holiday . LOL .

Anyway , I am planning to make my holiday useful . I want to go for more training , photoshoots , kbox and shopping with friends and read more novels !

Ok , I shall stop here now . I will probably writing a makeup review soon . I think it will likely to be a mascara review (:

happy days (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails