Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shopping with Xinying + Hair dye Dilemma + Decision on Adult Ballet .


The usual , Strwberry Strudel and Snapple (:


Xinying was taking the photos of strudels too xD


Me ! I think my fringe is way too long...


The 50cent drink . Cheap right ? Promotion at 313 Somerset (:


Loots of the day (:

Tuesday
I was damn bored that day , literally rotting at home .

My book was my companion of the day . But I cannot read too fast as it's still long from Saturday evening .

Luckily , Yifang asked me to go out that evening . It really kills my boredom ! hahas . It's my virgin outing with Gillian babe too (:

There wasn't many people at Bugis that evening . But I saw Valerie babe xD

We went to shop around bugis street , chitchat etc . It's a fun day with the 2 babes (:

Yesterday
Xinying and I went out together !

and the stupid bus 21 made me waited for half an hour . Cursed it man .

As per usual , Bugis was our first stop . I went to have my lunch at McDonald's , then we went to buy something at Sasa . Followed by going to Bugis street , kinokuniya and have our strudels for tea time (:

We did something 'scary' that day...

Walked from Bugis to Orchard . Pro right ? LOL .

It's something interesting I guess . Anyway , we went to Plaza Singapura , 313 Somerset , Hereen, Takashimaya, Paragon, Tangs then Far east . Many places right ?

Our aim was to find nice hair accessories xD

We went to Tangs closed door sales . We managed to get in as I have the Tangs card . Too bad that I didn't see any familiar babes .

Actually, both of us wanted to buy lipsticks from MAC . But we couldn't find the colours we wanted , so we just left the place for Far East .

We shopped around for belts but I didn't manage to find the one I like . We went home at around 9pm . Our back hurt like mad ! LOL .

I would say this shopping is abit of failure because we didn't find the thing we wanted , except for buying from essential things...

Today
I am rotting at home . Just kind of tired , which I don't know why too...

I have been thinking of which colour should I dye for my hair .

Previously , I had tried Liese Bubble hair dye in Marshmallow brown , but it didn't turn out to the colour that I wanted .

Probably because of the previous time whereby I dyed my blonde part black .

All this time , I wanted to try milk tea brown . Since it's lighter , I will probably get something which I wanted .

As I was searching about other hair dye , I saw this Japanese brand hair dye, Palty with Yui and Tsubasa as their models .

I must say that their hair are really nice .


Personally , I like Caramel Brown (No.2) and Milk tea brown (2nd row , no.2) . I think Milk tea latte (3rd row, last one) is cool too .

But Xinying said that I got to bleach my hair to achieve those colours!

Sigh ~ I don't want to bleach my hair unnecessarily . It will cause my hair to be very 'cui' .

What's more is that I don't know how to use such dye . These types definitely need someone to help you . And I have been wondering if those can touch the scalpe .

Well , I still got quite sometime to consider since I only want to dye it a week before school reopen . Maybe I will dye it twice...


Another thing , I just saw a class Adult ballet for beginners is going to start soon . Since then , I have been considering if I should join or not .

Cost of the classes has always been the issue . I stopped my piano class at Grade 5 is partially because of this reason .

All these while , I have always been envious of kids/teenages wearing leotards with the ballet tights . I always wanted to do things like pointe ...

After some consideration , I think I will go for it .

If I never try , I think I will have some regrets in the future . The cost is affordable too !

Of course , I can't be a professional dancer since I start at age near 20 . But if I can , I would like to take RAD too !

Wish me good luck (:

lalala ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails