Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dear's 19th birthday celebration + Shopping with Ashley .

Monday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY BOY !

It's like finally that he turned 19. But in few months time, I am turning 20 soon . Sighh~ bad thing about having birthday at the beginning of the year .

In the afternoon , we went to Northpoint to have our lunch. All of us order this dish called Donburi (γ©γ‚“γΆγ‚Š) . It's really very nice !


My donburi with salmon and toufu (:

We bought a cake for dear since this year my budget is abit tight, especially right at the moment.

He chose a mango cake ! yummy !


Dear, with a blur look .




Us (:


The nice birthday cake !


and he was posing for me xD

Yesterday
I woke up early to rush to school . I was trying to collect my bursary early so that I can bank it on time .

When I reached Dover, I ran to the library for printing the email. It was stupid of me that I didn't realise that I just need to copy down the reference number .

I only realised when I opened my email in library :/

Anyway, I was able to make it on time to bank it.

At night, dear met me at Tampines mall and we went to Pastamania to have our dinner. It has been a long time since we went there for a meal (:


My favourite: Hawaiian Pizza .

Today
I went to bugis in the afternoon to buy my new ballet tights and another leotard while waiting for Ashley to reach . The weather is really warm !

After buying my stuff, I went to Ritz Apple to have
my strawberry strudel (:


Yummy ! My favourite !

After Ashley has reached, we sat down and chitchat for awhile before heading to Bugis street to buy my stuff.

Unfortunately, they never sell those stirrup leg warmers. I guess I have to order from oversea.

We went to Iluma's KOI to buy bubble tea . The queue was even scarier than the one at the AMK branch.

After that, we rushed to Plaza Singapura for a briefing then we when around to shop.

Dear booked out and he met me at Tampines mall for dinner. We went to Crystal Jade as I was craving for Chinese food .


I have bought a few things for today; Leotard, ballet tights, hairband and a hat.


Monster Pooh with my hat.


Cute right ?


Me, trying out the ultra big ribbon hairband .



with my new hat (:



Ok, that's all for the day. (:

shopping !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails