Sunday, September 26, 2010

Emotional + 3 days straight of ballet class.

Sorry if I am going to bored you guys with this post. It's gonna to be filled with words as there's no photos taken .

Thursday
At late afternoon, I was confirmed for a job . Just as I was arranging to meet others to get the necessary stuff for work, I was told that I couldn't work for the job .

The reason, I find that it's abit stupid but there's nothing I can do about it.

At this industry from end of 2007 till now, I should I have get used to those last minute things. Apparantly, I am not.


I was damn emotional because if there's no job, I can't pay for my salsa and my new ballet class fees. Of course, I am very worry about my results...

Perhaps I am too stressed already. I just need a break for now...

Friday
I went to the trial class at night . It's a class consists of the company girls and it's really stressful to be in the same class as them .

Nevertheless, the girls are really friendly and kind to help me when I don't know some steps when I was doing the barre work .

It's 2 hours but I only followed for about 1 hour as after that they went on pointe.


So I was asked to join the next day's class . It's in the morning . (OH NO ! )

Yesterday
Yawns~ I didn't manage to sleep well for the whole night .

My muscles were aching and there's this grasshopper drama at my house. It's 5am and my sisters were trying to kill it .

I went to my class early so that I can do my stretching . The good thing was that there's a girl just joined this class recently and she's 1 year younger than me !

Oh well, at least I am not the only 'older' student here !

The class was much easier to catch up and I enjoyed myself ! I will be joining this class from the new term onwards !

Hopefully, I am able to take my grade 5 by next year !

After the class, I went to have my breakfast with my sisters before going home to prepare for salsa.

Time passes by soooo fast with us not noticing it... It's seems like I just started taking up Salsa class. Haha.

Now that I have finished my Level 2, I shall processed on to the last stage 'On 1' . Can't wait to learn more new things with dear !

After salsa , I went to dear's house and have dinner before going back home .

Today
My muscles are aching worse than yesterday ! My new ballet teacher is good , but she is very strict with stretching too !

So I decided to stick to my bed, move less to rest my muscles before my ballet class !

During my class, I couldn't move as much as it's really painful. Still, I tried my best in the class though i may have some pain...

After my class, dear came to meet me for dinner .

Ok, that's all for now .

muscles ache !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails