Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ranting; Bad experience from casting + Dear's mummy's birthday.

I just happened to find 2 photos which I think I didn't post up during the exam period....




Dear kept on asking me to close my eyes and.....

Monday
I headed down to the dance school but it's closed again ! Or rather it doesn't open early and the time stated there was outdated.

Sighh ~ I was damn disappointed .

After that, I went to dear's house as it's his mummy's birthday . I love to go to his house during the weekday because the baby will be there (:


Cute Xiao Jie (:

At night, there're 2 big cakes. They were nice, especially the blackforest cake !


The 2 cakes (:


and I love this xD

Yesterday
I had my lunch at Popeye. Both dear and I UPSIZE our meals . It's damn filling and we couldn't finish them !

After that,I headed to Suntec for a casting . I met Gillian babe there (:

The agent was damn insulting and she's definitely one bitch . She was damn rude by asking me not to smile with my braces.

It's like HELLO?! You didn't state no braces and tattoos in the email !

Christina and I was certainly unhappy with the casting.

Today
I woke up late and didn't manage to buy the jasmine flower ring for the Buddha statue :/

It's Mooncake festival but daddy isn't free and mummy went to Japan . Sighh~ so we ended up went to grandma's house for dinner .

Before going to TPY, I went to the dance school again. At first, no one was there . After calling the person, the principal went back there and we had a chat.

I was sastified with her answers for my queries and I decided to go for the trial class on Friday (:

When we reached TPY, it's already quite late. But still, it won't stop me from dropping at KOI to buy my bubble tea .


My favourite Passion fruit Aloe Vera green tea !



Nothing much. We just had our dinner, sit there and chitchat before going home.



Pissed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails