Sunday, September 19, 2010

Recommendation - ARTEASTIQ, Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant & Aston + Other random stuff.

Yesterday
Dear and I went for salsa class in the afternoon before heading to town for shopping. I have always been looking forward to go to town as I want to visit this cafe .

This cafe's name is called ARTEASTIQ. It's located at the 4th floor of Mandarin Gallery. You can see it once you come up from the escalator.

Outside the cafe, it's a furniture shop. It's something easy for me to know where's the cafe (:

This cafe has a nice ambiance, nice teasets and of course, nice tea and food . It's famous for it's fruit tea, flower tea and alcohol tea .


Dear was playing my phone while waiting...


Me (:

We waited for quite long but the wait was worthy .


Lychee tea in nice teapot (:


and I really love the teacup .

We ordered some finger food as they looked sooooo nice in the menu. I can't remembered what we ordered, but here's the picture of it (:


Our yummy finger food (:


I really love the tea. It's already sweet without adding sugar.



After paying, I also have a few discount coupons (though I don't know if we got it because of paying by mastercard.) .

Overall, it's worth a try. I will give a full 10 out of 10 for this nice cafe ! (I know I am biased 'cos I love tea !).

After that, we walked to The Cathay's Aston for dinner . The queue was damn long ! But thankfully, we were able to 'cut queue' because there're only 2 of us in pairs.


Our meals (:


I find that the food at Aston are really affordable, although it's not exactly have any special food. I love the potato salad !


Dear was looking at his food with a blur look !


Me... Ok, I looked kind of fat here :/

and I bought some magazines !


Popteen and Mina .

Today
I didn't sleep well for the day as I was having running nose.

During evening, I met dear at the interchange. We headed to the dance school which I have been wanting to visit some time ago. However, it's closed .

After that, dear and I went to century sqaure to eat our light meal . We had pepper lunch (:


Looks yummy right xD

After that, I went for my ballet class .

The class is getting harder and harder. I am trying very hard to coordinate my arms and my feet when doing pirouette .

Oh well, I have to work very hard to do it well .

After the class, we headed back to Tampines one to have our dinner at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant. I love their late night promotion - which has to be after 9:30pm .

There's this 1 for 1 for selected dishes. You have a considerably wide range of food to choose from.


Strawberry aloe vera drink.


Lychee aloe vera drink .


Some spicy ramen....


and my baked fish with egg rice (:

Ok, that's all for now !

tea is the best drink of all !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails