Friday, September 17, 2010

End of examination - freedom !

Yesterday
Just left one more day and I can end my exam misery.

With the hectic exams schedule, I think I am getting crazy; Just like the picture below...


All the work are piling up .

Partially, it's my fault for not listening in class... BUT....

Who can 'tahan' the 8/9am to 5/6pm class ? It's really abit scary, especially for people like me who stay sooooo far away from school.

So, where are the time for myself ? Not to mention for the time to revise and do my work.

Ok, back to the post.

I woke up late and didn't have to mood to study. I wasn't the only one and many of us were already in holiday mood .

Anyway, there's some drama happening in the afternoon . After that, mummy drove us to fetch uncle before going some place to have our dinner.

I didn't study until 3am since my paper is in the afternoon and I was too hungry :/

Today
I met Alif early to study for the exams. I still left alot more when I reached school at 11am .

Overall, the paper is crap. I hate Gan's section and Kwok's section has too many things to memorize. It's even worse than PI and material science paper.

Nevertheless, I hope that they will moderate since I wasn't the only one complaining about it being too hard !

After exam, I went back home to eat dinner with mummy. Supposedly, I was going to Universal Studio with Dear but mummy is alone at home.

Sighh~no choice, I shall be a good girl xD

Regardless what, I am free from worrying about exams (for now).

tired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails