Sunday, October 17, 2010

Anime: のだめカンタービレ- パリ編 / フィナーレ + Ballet + Daily rants.

Thursday
I went to meet Ashley for a short shoot. It's somewhere at Raffles Hotel . We were wearing Chinese and Malay Traditional costume for the shoot .


Yeah ! Done with the shoot (:

After that, we went to Suntec for shopping before having a meal at McDonald's .

I was spending my night watching のだめカンタービレ - パリ編 (Nodame Cantabile - Paris Hen). It's mainly about their life in Paris, continuation of the first season.

There are more wonderful music in this season, especially those orchestra music .

Here are some of the pictures of the anime:

Chiaki and Nodame .





Overall, I will give a rating of 10 out of 10 . I find that this season is pretty good, although they have a piece that I hate the most; Mahler's Symphony No.2 Resurrection.

Like I have mentioned on the blog post when I went for my GEMS project concert, this piece was like 'dying' instead of the title 'Resurrection'.

Friday
I went for a haircut at Twister with my mummy and my sisters. Both mummy and I did treatment and touch up for our hair . Now it's healthy again !

Nothing much, just that we went around with mummy .

Her rented car really sucks. I still prefer the Mercedes 'cos the Toyota one was really slow and it makes my headache worse (I can't sit in car for very long).

Yesterday
As usual, I had my ballet class early in the morning . I really have lots of to practice for my grand battement. Kind of suck at it :/

After my morning class, I went to McDonald's to buy breakfast for dear and my sisters. I took a nap after my breakfast as I was too tired .

In the afternoon, both dear and I headed out for our classes. The afternoon class was less tiring, but I have a lot of work to do.

I must practice till I do nice glissade, petite jeté, jeté ordinaire, assemblé and balancé!

After my class, I went to dear's house before heading to Northpoint for dinner. Finally, I bought my new cleanser !


My shiseido Aqua label cleanser !

I think I will start writing reviews for some skincares which I have been using. It has been a long time (:

At night, I 'chiong' finished のだめカンタービレ- フィナーレ(Nodame Cantabile - Finale). The ending is quite acceptable .

Some pictures from the anime:





Nodame in her piano class.

Overall, I will give a rating of 10 out of 10 . My favourite pieces from this season will be Ravel's Piano Concerto in G Major and Chopin's Piano Concerto No. 1 in E minor, Op. 11 .

Sighh~ only if I have practiced hard and attended all piano lessons, maybe I could have finished one sonata .

I can't even finish playing all 3 movements from my favourite Piano Sonata K545 .

Today
I would say it's a boring day, other than watching Special A in the afternoon .

During evening, I failed to tie the hairstyle that I wanted to try out . Must be because of the haircut :/

I skipped my ballet class for the wedding dinner . Well, I have no choice because I am invited to the dinner .

No comments for the whole thing . I am just mere tired .


Outfit of the day.

That's all for now .

bored .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails