Saturday, July 05, 2014

Cookies baking + Thai Express + Work

Friday
Bought the cookies pre-mix and baked for the first time.
Even though it's pre-mix, it's not easy to get the texture right.

Trying my best to do something for my 2nd monthsary.


Afternoon shopping~


End product. Looked ugly but taste good (:


YAY! SUCCESS!

Saturday


Selfie before work. 


My dinner.

Sunday
Went for ballet class and got my certificate for my inter-foundation exam.



After that, I prepared and went out to meet bf.
It seemed very long as he was away for re-service.








Dinner at Fish & co. 

Tuesday
Went out early for work.




My lunch for the day. 

First day of work, there was nothing much for me to do.
Practically spent my day using my phone. LOL.

After work, I gotta rush to TBS for my 2nd job of the day.


Thanks bf for getting dinner for me. 


and it's so sweet of him to get me a cheesecake. 

Wednesday
Work as usual.
Met bf for dinner after work.

Had dinner at Thai Express. 
YUM!












Went back home to see Kiki lying there. Too cute. 

Thursday
2 jobs a day as per normal.
Very thankful to have bf to settle my dinner for me.




And with my favourite desserts. 

Yesterday
Yay, last day of the week to wake up early.



Today
Went out early to do my nails.
No choice, now only can do my nails during weekends.


Love this set of nails. 


The level 2 ladies with our 'pimp'. HAHAHA. 


The beauties from the Powder Room (ok, abit bhb). 

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails