Sunday, July 20, 2014

BUTS 2014 WEEK 1.

Monday, 7 July.
Worked and met boyfriend for dinner @ Thai Express.



Wednesday
Lunch with colleague, Shubert.
First time eating ramen and Ramen Champion and it's AWESOME!


Nothing beats ramen cooked by Japanese Chef. 


Thanks Ashley for getting my Chloe perfume for me. 

Saturday
It's Saturday and I gotta work again.


Mushroom Crostini for dinner. 

Sunday
Hungry. So boyfriend and I went to Bedok 85 for dinner.










Monday, 14 July




Foyo for dessert. 

At night, boyfriend and I went to ABC market for dinner.











Tuesday
Decided to try the new Tai-Parfait during lunch break.






Looks good (:





After my work at TBS, I went back home and I was involved in this molest case. Curse that pinoy guy who molested me when I was walking back home.

Can't believe he was so daring, given that it's just 5 minutes walk to the Police Station.

Took me 45minutes till my turn to report police.
Soooooo angry.

Friday
Went to the Bedok HQ for further investigation.
The finger prick blood test was kinda scary but not as scary as I think.

Reported to work at a later timing and gotta prepare for BUTS 2014.


Saw this little bird at my booth. So cute. 


Feeling bored at work. 


Thanks to the redbull girls for the energy boost!

Ok, that's all for now.

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails