Monday, September 29, 2014

SPH World Golfers' Championship 2014 + Dates

Tuesday, 23 Sept
Worked for SPH World Golfers' Championship 2014.
First time working at Sentosa Gof course.

  


Hole in one prize - Lotus~


Work outfit (:


With the girls, Angeline and Winnie. 


Deburg sliders provided for the hungry golfers. 


A visitor came while I was sitting down there waiting for the golfers to come. 

Wednesday, 24 Sept


Spicy Linguine from Overeasy for dinner before I started my work at TBS.


Boredom after work.

Thursday, 25 Sept
Last minute work - Singtel Dash App event. 
It's tiring to work early in the morning.


Singtel Dash App Event

Worked at TBS in the evening.
Long day for me.

Sauteed mushroom for dinner. 

Sunday,28 Sept
Our usual Sundate - We went to Melben to satisfied our cravings for crab.









After that, we went to Cedro to visit Angeline at work.
It has been a long time.


Trying out the new cider. 


Cat lover.

Today
2nd day for the SPH World Golfers' Championshipn 2014.
It's fun to work with these girls (:



  









  

After work, I went to meet bf at town and we had our dinner at Wild Honey.
I love all day breakfast~





Mexican breakfast!


Angeline, Winnie and I appeared in TNP, both online and the newspaper itself. 

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails