Sunday, September 21, 2014

Joycelyn's 21st + Date @ Sentosa + Iscream

Monday
Mooncake festival is finally here.
This year, we received mooncakes from others.


Thanks JJ for delivering the Mooncake from Shangri-La Hotel.

Tuesday
Brought my mum and her friend, Auntie Jean out for a meal at Dim Ho Wan.
It's not bad but I think it's a little too over-rated.




Mummy was so cute;
She got me this Kate Spade bag just because I love Pink. She said it's my early birthday present (which is in another 4 months? LOL).

My sisters found some old photos and they sent it to me.


Yes, that's me. My hair machiam got 'bomb' HAHA.


That's my handsome papa with my 2 little sisters. (they were cuter back then *evil grin*)


That's my pretty mummy~

Saturday, 13 September 2014
Joycelyn's 21st! Like finally.
I was the first one to reach the venue.

So we managed to take more photos together.


With the pretty birthday girl.














After the birthday, I went over to Allurez to join Chloe and Junius for drinks.
It was fun! and Chloe was drunk. HAHA.

Sunday
Well, it's our sundate again.

We went to look for Shaun who was enjoying his day party at one of the pool side club.
Then we went on to explore Sentosa.

We took the skyline Luge.
It's my first time.












We had our dinner at slappy cake.

It's an interesting place;
You make your pancake and decorate it on your own.




The process of making a bear pancake.


My main course. YUMMY!

At night, we went to one of the pubs at Princep street for drinks and to watch Man-U match.


My favourite drink!

Monday 15 September 2014
Went out to shop for my cosmetics.
#firstworldproblems.


Got all my Japanese brand products ♥

Evening time, Xinwen called me and asked me out for dessert.
We went to IScream!

Gotta explore the cafes at Bedok area.







Thursday
Went out to do my hair.
Goodbye to black roots and long fringe.






My sisters sent me this. SOOOOO CUTEEEEEE.

Asked my sisters out for dinner because I kena fly aeroplane by my friends (#`皿´)
Had dinner, went to TBS for some drink then head to pub magician.


Bought this to share with my sisters.

Yesterday & Today
Work as usual.
After work, we went out for drinks till morning.

Had long chat with my friends.


The ice cream which bf bought it for me.


Bear fell asleep while Danial and I were having breakfast.


Danial & I (:

At night, Fel and I decided to drop by Angeline's new work place at Changi area.


Nice bar (:

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails