Saturday, October 11, 2014

October Birthdays + SPH World Golfers' Championship 2014

Sunday 5th October
Went out to shop for bf's birthday present before rushing down to Timbre for a gathering + surprise birthday celebration.


The birthday boy.


And here comes the waterfall.



Monday
Went out for our usual Mondate.
We shopped at IMM building.

Stepped into a shop selling watches and I saw the one which I was aiming for.

Bf decided to take a 'revenge' for surprising him for this birthday party and he bought the watch for me. Very random. 还真的被他吓倒了。


My new Michael Kors watch.


My baby girl was waiting outside my door. Poor thing.

Tuesday

The finals for SPH World Golfers' Championship 2014.
Both morning and evening shift.





  



 



After work, I met bf at harbourfront before heading to boat quay to meet Shaun.
Bf surprised me with an iPhone 6.


And we finally have the same phone! Thanks (:

Thursday
Work, followed by Fel's birthday celebration.
When I reached there, she's already super high. HAHAHA.

  
With my drunk girl



With JJ & Shanice.

Today
Bf's birthday.
We went to Vivo for dinner then meet my poly mates for HHN4.

Dinner at Nonya & Baba.








And our adventures began.

The queues for the haunted houses were insanely long.
We waited for about 2 hours for our first destination.

Didn't stay at the park till it closed because we were rushing to Andrea's 21st birthday celebration at Zouk.


With Andrea.

Too many October babies.


And my baby girl was waiting for me to come home.

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails