Saturday, October 25, 2014

Manicure + Gumtree event + Photoshoot + Winnie's 21st Birthday

Monday, 13 October
Finally get to do my nails; at a different place though.
It's ShirleyNails - @shirleynailss at Taman Jurong.

Couldn't stand my nails to be 'naked' for soooooo long.


Full bling nails for October/November.

After that, I went to meet bf at Jurong before heading to town.
We went to get our couple Manchester United Jersey.

Excited to wear it out.


My sisters sent me another photo of my baby girl. She just simply love to sleep in front of our room doors.

Tuesday, 14 October
Out for a Tuesdate~
Impromptu decision to explore Punggol Settlement.

Haven't been there for years.

 








OOTD.


And we chose number 7!


Tortoise in the pond.


and here's the new Punggol Settlement.

After that, we went to Giant at Tampines to buy groceries.




Kiki was waiting for her food.


Chef Andrew in the house.




Aglio Olio for dinner.


One of my baby girl's favourite corner.





Saturday, 18 October
Another Gumtree activation.




It's nice to see these babes again; Diana & Samantha.







Sunday, 19 October
It's my usual Sunday - spending my day with my love ones.


Dinner cooked by bf.

Tuesday, 21 October
Impromptu dessert date with my sisters - Iscream 


Love the stout waffle.

Wednesday, 22 October
Went to Winnie's 21st birthday in the afternoon.
It's nice to see the girls again.









Played mahjong with the guys.
It's sad that I couldn't stay longer 'cos I gotta work on the next day.

We went to visit Angeline at Cedro before heading back home.

Yesterday, 24 October


Bag lovers~ 


Tried the oreo cheesecake at Charlie Brown Cafe. Not very soft; Jelly-like texture. 


Another set of Hello Kitty in Kimono outfit. I'm a happy girl. 

Today, 25 October
Woke up early for photoshoot.
Retro/Vintage theme.

Spent quite abit of time to curl my hair in the park.

 
The 'raw product'.

 
Final touch-up with my headband. 

Had fun shooting at Ann Siang Hill area. Really very vintage looking.

After that, I went straight to workplace to nap before working at night.

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails