Sunday, January 25, 2015

JB Trip + Saturday outing

Wednesday, 14 January 2015
Went to work early, so I bought my favourite ベンと & brownie.
YUMS! (。♥‿♥。)




P.Osh brownie! One of my favourite.

Thursday


Got this cake from an unexpected guest for supper. Thanks.

Friday
Went for my deep tissue massage/sport massage for the first time.
OMFG. It's pain like shit.

I must have injured myself without knowing.

Met mummy for Thomson Plaza for lunch before heading to work.
顺便 buy magnesium pills to aid my muscles' recovery.

 
All ready for work.


My baby girl needs a haircut.


And my cute boyfriend sent me this while waiting for me to come home.

Worked till late.
Went back and had supper with boyfriend.

Saturday
Met Chloe, Junius & Dexter for lunch.
We went to Kiseki Restuarant; They served Japanese food in buffet style.


Selfie with boo (it's so blurry due to the screen protector).


Hungry girl needs food!


And we were done with our lunch.

Pardon us.
We were just bored + too vain o(≧∇≦o)

 

 


With Chloe.


One last vain photo of the day.

We watched a movie - Black Hat.
It's interesting but the ending was not something which I anticipated.



Tuesday
Managed to survive the photoshoot though I barely recover from the fever.
Oh well...

After that, I still gotta work at TBS ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)


I CAN DO THIS!

Thursday
Woke up early, all thanks to the C-130 & F-15 flying around the area.
I guess it'll only affect people who worked at night.


Had gluten free pancake for lunch! Thanks to boyfriend's mummy.

Friday


Fel got this cute Hello Kitty Pineapple cake for me. THANKS ໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७

Went to Zack's office to have a short chat.
The office really has a good view.


Too bad it's about to rain soon.

Saturday
Had a good rest before heading out to meet the rest at Woodland's area.


JB trip, LET'S GO!

Before heading back to Singapore, we saw a kindle of kittens. 
They were playing among themselves. Cuteness overload ⸌̷̻( ᷇ॢॢ ᷆◍)⸌̷̻♡⃛

We bought some cat food to feed them.

















Today
Dance class as usual.
Came back and we gotta prepare to go out for dinner outing with boyfriend's clique.




Because he wanted to try taking reflection photo.

 

 

 



Pardon us. 
We just love to take wefie together. It's really fun to be together with someone like him.

Our Hong Kong trip in March is confirmed! 
I'm looking forward for it.

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails