Monday, January 12, 2015

24th Birthday Celebrations + Shaun's Farewell Party

Saturday, 3 January 2015
Met up with friends for Butter's last party.
The queue was super duper long and it's really hard to get in.

We ended up went to Allurez as we didn't want to waste time waiting aimlessly.
Well, I'm sure that I'll missed Butter Factory.

After all, I've been partying there frequently back few years ago.
Good old time.


Good lighting for a photo (☆▽☆)

Monday
Met Chloe, Junius and Dexter for movie - American Sniper


Quite a nice movie, but it has a sad ending. 







My cute boyfriend in action.

Went around looking for a nice wallet as boyfriend lost his wallet on the day before.
It's really a tough decision.


And he settled with a Bally wallet. Early Valentine's day present from me.

Tuesday
Finally! Went to salon to cut & dye my hair for Chinese New Year.
I know it's early but at least I've one thing off my mind.

 
Multi-Shearing effect! Thank Kason from Twister for the awesome hair colour!



My lunch before work.

Worked till very late.
Boyfriend, Fel and my colleagues surprised me with cake and birthday song.


And this waterfall set-up was planned by Raj, made by Marcus. Double portion ━(◯Δ◯∥)━ン

It was sooooo difficult to finish drinking that as it's too strong and too much for me to finish. Added another portion of chaser as it couldn't light up. *faints*

Ran out to puked right after I finished the drink.
It's insane.

We went to Samurai for more drinks before heading back home.

Wednesday
24th birthday.
Not too sure if I should be happy about it.


The presents which I received from the day before. THANKS PEOPLE!


Woke up and I received a bouquet of flowers which was delivered to my house. 
So sweet of my boyfriend. 

  
Thanks for the pretty flowers and the birthday card. 

Mummy and my sisters went out first.
I took my time to dress up.






My love and I.

Went to Fika Swedish Cafe and Bistro for dinner.
Boyfriend surprised me by inviting my family and friends for dinner o(*>ω<*)o


My dinner.

And there's a part 2 for the surprise.
My cake was all ready at Oscar's Cafe & Terrance.


With my delicious cake. 


007 girlies. Agnes was missing. 


With my sweet boy. 


The guys.


With mummy. 


Thanks for the surprise. I really appreciate it. 

After everything, Fel, Keith, Bf and I went to Samurai.
They have another birthday celebration for Auntie Irene.

I was included since our birthdays are on the same day.


Thanks for all the present. 

Thursday
Back to work.


SIANNNNNNN~


Thanks to my favourite 三八 Chef Michelle for the belated birthday dinner! Love it. 


And of course, thanks Zack for the macarons! 

Today
Went to Bear's house for his farewell party. 
It's so sad to see him leaving TBS.

We ate, drank and had so much fun!


Poor Jonzen. Drank too much cos he kept losing in the game. 


With Alvin. 




The drunk man. 











with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails