Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Chinese New Year Day 3 + Samsung D&D event + Cooking session

Saturday, 21 February 2015
Chinese New Year day 3.
We went to visit Boo's god mum before heading to Asaph's place for CNY gathering.


OOTD.




My game maniac boyfriend.

SUPER VAIN COUPLE IN ACTION!
Purposely wear the same colour for visiting (:

 

 





Spent our day with the others;
Had dinner and played some card games.


Fully bloomed Lily.

Monday & Tuesday
CNY event for Samsung.
Very interesting job; Dressed as Chun Li and play mahjong.

Yes, my job was to play mahjong during the reception!
Like 明星三缺一  o(*>ω<*)o


Preparing for work!

<
Chun Li in ACTION!




The cute God of Fortune.


With the guys acting as PSY & Chen Lei.



Back to work on Tuesday.
Had my first HPV injection in the afternoon.

Don't know why it's so painful that I was having a hard time to hold trays at work.
Doc said it's not as painful as Hep A injection ━(◯Δ◯∥)━ン




Meimei saved this cute chocolate cake for me.

Friday, 27 February 2015
Ended work early.
Went out to chill with Fel.

First stop: Mad Men.
Went to meet Zhi Yang as he was the one who asked me out.


With Fel.


With Zhiyang & Fel.

After that, we went to Trace.
Well, it's not my kind of place as I don't really like the genre.

Tuesday & Friday
Went for the Turf Belle casting before work.
Well, it's my first time trying.

Honestly, I don't really know what they are looking for.

Saw many familiar faces (:



Thursday
Work as usual.
Boo came over to pick me up and we went out for supper.

He knows that I'm forever hungry so he brought me to eat my favourite Teochew porridge.

 



Friday
Met Ashley for dinner before heading off to work.
Dumpling noodles from Noodles Stories.



Work with 7 other ladies for my bro - Yide's event
Call sign naming.

There were some unpleasant incident with some girls when it comes to honesty.
Angry.

Saturday & Sunday
Spent my afternoon baking cookies and cooking lunch/dinner.


My 2nd attempt; Apparently Oatmeal Choco chip took a longer time than normal choco chip.


Preparation for fried rice. My first attempt!


End product.


That's why my poor boo is getting chubbier ◝( ′ㅂ`)و ̑̑

At night, we went out to watch movie - King of Mahjong.




Strawberries for Sunday snack. YUMMSS~

Monday & Today
Woke up earlier than usual to cook boo's lunch.
My first time cooking bento for boyfriend (•̀ᴗ•́)൬༉


Don't really have many ingredients left. Better than nothing. Teehee.


Finally got my hello kitty films ready for our Hong Kong trip!

Counting down for our trip!
Gotta change money and pack our luggage soon.

Went for my deep tissue massage again.
Just when I thought it got better, it's still painful.


Finally got myself a soft ball to roll my stiff muscles.

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails