Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hong Kong 2015 Day 1&2

First 5D4N Hong Kong Trip with Boo.
It's so exciting as I've never been there before.

Let's go!



   

It's pretty cold during mid March period.
Thank goodness that I've done my research so that I won't freeze like my previous Taipei Trip.

All ready to explore Hong Kong!

First stop: Hello Kitty Cafe!






How can girls not be excited?



    
Irresistable!


Even the man decided to join the fun!


We gotta warm ourselves up before heading to our next destination.


Opps, What's with the face (ᗒᏬᗕ) ˡ̵˖✮⃛


First meal in HK! Too cute to be eaten =。:.゚٩(๑>ω<๑)۶:.。+゚  


Dessert time!

Hello Kitty Secret Garden
19 Ormsby St, Tai Hang, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2808 2868
Tues - Thurs: 12pm - 9pm
Fri: 12pm - 10pm
Sat: 9am - 10pm
Sun: 9am - 9pm
Monday: CLOSED


At night, we had dimsum for dinner.
Just somewhere near our hotel (:


It's not that fantastic though.

DAY 2
pardon us, we just love to take wefies together. TOO VAIN ⊂((〃≧▽≦〃))⊃

  

  
Day 2 OOTD. Paiseh, I know the hairstyle abit act cute ٩( ๑^ ꇴ^)۶

  

After breakfast and walking around, we decided to visit a cat's cafe!
Yes, it's my first time and I was looking forward to it ฅ ̳͒•ˑ̫• ̳͒ฅ♡ NYAAAAAAA




Drawings of cats




MEOWWWWW!!!


Creme brulee with such a cute cat face on it (=゚ω゚)ノ





After eating and waiting, the cats came out to play!
There were so many of them!





Ah Meow Cat Cafe 阿猫地摊
3D-E Po Ming Building, No.2-6 Foo Ming Street, Hong Kong
Tel: 852-27109953
Open everyday 12pm - 10pm


At night, we went to 女人街 and I got this cute Sailor Moon Cover!

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails