Thursday, March 25, 2010

Updates - Experiences at True Spa (Takashimaya) + Facial at Fil + Shopping + Photoshoot .

More photos from SP most photogenic 2009 photoshoot .




Credits: Kendrick
MuA: Nadiah and .... (I forgot what's the other girl's name) .



Monster pooh and I (:




Strawberry shortcake !


Yifang , the teacher xD


Bright face after facial ? LOL.


The assesment books for tuition .


Seats in Bras Basah McDonald's .


Have you seen such chair in McDonald's ?


Makeup time .


So unglam with the hair pinned up .










Yifang's nail . hahaha , don't know she took the photo for what .


The markings on my back , seems to be from my top that i wore on the day before....


Guess what's inside ?


My attire for ballet (:


Tuesday
I woke up rather late and rushed to Great World City for casting .

Initially , I thought it's cancelled as what the person told me . However , it's not and they just changed the venue . Quite furious about it .

Luckily I saw Mayne , if not I would have went home without going for the casting .

The casting didn't go well because I couldn't answer anything got to do with alcohol . I wasn't good with it as I seldom drink .

After that , I went home for dinner . It has been quite some time since mummy cooked for us as she was busy .

Yesterday
I didn't have enough sleep because I was waiting for the results till 4am .

That morning , I saw it and it wasn't good .

D+ for my CPPB is bad enough and I scored much better for Engineering maths though I really thought that I will forward that module .

But come to think of it , I think I am really bad with those Chemical Process Principal modules . C for CPPA and D+ for CPPB . LOL .

GPA down , bad mood . But I should be glad that I don't have to forward any modules (I know that I am just trying to make myself feel better.)

No more playing and slacking for next term . Time to buck up just like what I used to do back in Secondary 4 and JC (:

I went out early with mummy and my sisters because we were going for massage at Takashimaya's True SPA .

We let my 2 sisters to go to McDonald's before going up . The place is very nice , a good place to relax ourselves during the massage etc .

However , they don't have a good service . Why do I say so ?

When someone signed up for those package , especially those that cost more than 1k , the people should do some service by calling to see if the customers have been using it.

If someone finishes their package , then they can ask someone to sign up again isn't it ? This is the basic service you can give .

Mummy has signed up the package since 2007 . She hasn't use it till we went for massage on that day .

The point is that no one ever call her to see if she is coming down to use the packages . They even said that they don't provide such services .

It's not whether they provide or not , it's their additional service and technique to attract customers .

But it seems like they lack of such knowledge and being ignorant about it .

Worse , mummy called the day before to make an appointment . They replied that they will call in 2 minutes to confirm it . Guess what ?

No call received from them .

And so , we assumed that the appointment was made and we went down on the day itself for the massage .

Here come's the problem: They said we didn't make any appointment . What a joke .

They checked using her name , old phone number and blablabla yet nothing was found in the stupid system .

Mummy was furious and she almost screamed at the receptionists .

After seeing mummy so furious , they decided to push us to do massage though our intention was to do massage and Spa .

If they provide good services , mummy may consider going back there for Spa . But now with all this shit happened , fat hope .

If such things happened to you , will you visit the place again ? I doubt so .

Ok , enough of the spa thingy .

After the massage , we went for lunch at Takashimaya's foodcourt . It seems like they are having some renovations .

Disappointment: No more Chinese and Malay mixed rice that were located in the middle of the food court . The food were one of the best in the food court .

The mixed rice there is bad . Small amount of side dishes and expensive . I rather go to ION orchard's food court and eat .

After lunch , we went to kinokuniya to buy some books before going to grandma's house . We stayed there till quite late to wait for daddy to come back home .

Today
I met Yifang at Raffles place for facial !

Really like tai-tai right ? Massage for yesterday and Facial for today . Only lack of manicure , pedicure and hairdo . LOL .

We went to this place called Fil . The service is really good ! I really love the treatment !

I did the one that 'pump' in oxygen into the skin , more for hydration . Yifang did the one to improve radiant .

They even helped us to shape our eyebrows !

It's sooooo comfortable that I nearly fell asleep . hahas .

If I got enough money , I am sure that I will be back for another round of facial with Yifang . It's good to have a friend to go for facial together ((:

It rained heavily in the afternoon . We went to Bugis for lunch before going to shop for our things . I went to buy my leotard and ballet tights .

Seriously , I got a hard time choosing because I wasn't sure what colour and what design for the back should I get .

But at the end , there is only 1 design for the L size black colour leotard due to ballet examinations , which is around the corner .

I am sure that I will be back for another leotard if I finished my beginner 1 course (:

After buying my things , we went to Bras Basah to buy assessments for the student . We got a hard time finding the Popular because the signboard isn't very obvious .

When we were looking for the assessments , we were also looking at the textbooks to check the syllabus .

Nowadays kids are studying harder things than what we studied back then . The next generation will suffer even more . Poor kids .

We went to the McDonald's to have a drink while waiting to go off to Redhil for my photoshoot . We had a drink while chatting throughout .

The place is really nice , condusive place for studying . I have never seen nice chairs in McDonald's and that was the first time (:

After that , we went to Mount Faber Safra for the photoshoot . The safra is the nicest one that I ever seen . Very big and nice ! LOL .

The shoot , I shall not talk much about it . Just that I wasn't very happy throughout the shoot . But thanks to the people who gave me support .

A bigger thanks to Yifang who was there for me during the shoot . She really helped me alot . Love you babe ((:

We went home quite late . Worse , Yifang and I took a train towards Joo Koon instead of towards Pasir Ris . Luckily , we realised it at the next stop . LOL .

Reflection of the day: Never let anything affect my mood . Should read more magazines to improve on poses (:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails