Monday, March 22, 2010

Updates - My passion + first ballet lesson (:

Here are some overdue photos from SP most photogenic .




Credits: Kendrick
MuA: Nadia and ....
(sorry , I forget the other girl's name) .

I know those photos don't look like me and I looked older . Oh well , at least the studio shoot turned out fine (:

Friday
I was spending my afternoon doing nothing . Sooooo bored .

That morning , I was told that I was selected for Food Hotel Asia 2010 which falls on 20th April till 23rd April .

This event seems like a 'professional' event whereby people cannot dress too casually to enter .

However , I can't work because it's a full day event and school starts at 19th April . What a pity . Every time when I got a job , it just happen that I cannot work for it :(

I wanted to buy things ; go out to shop for the whole day . But without work , there is no income and which means no money to shop .

Here are some of the things that I want to buy:

Chloe Eau de Parfum , 50ml .


Baby G - BGD102-7 . Pretty right ?


Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Powdery UV.

They aren't very cheap too , so I need to work . I can't find those part time jobs 'cos they usually need commitment , which I can't .

Events ; They are not easy to get as there are soooo many pretty and tall girls out there . Chances to get the job are slim .

What to do... I only can be as thrifty as I can .

At night , I went for a shoot at park mall . Thanks mummy for sending me there (:

It has been a long time since I went for a photoshoot , so I am kind of 'rusty' . Thankfully , Datson is very patient and he is a very nice person .

The shoot was rather short because I got to rush off to meet mummy and uncle for dinner . I was even late to meet mummy at Orchard Plaza .

I ended up buying the food back home .

Saturday
I spent my afternoon watching cardcaptor sakura again . It's my 4th time watching the WHOLE SERIES .

I watched till evening before going off to Pasir Ris East CC to sign up for my adult ballet . Yes , I finally can learn what I want .

At first I asked mummy for her opinion. She said I am crazy to learn at such an old age . But she doesn't know I am still quite flexible .

Then I asked Daddy about it . He doesn't think that I am crazy but he thinks that I should learn something useful ; something which I can end up teaching people as a backup .

Both of them said something in common ; They want me to go back for piano lessons .

It's such a waste that I stopped at Grade 5 and didn't continue . I could be a piano teacher if I completed grade 8 .


But I told them that piano lessons for my grade isn't cheap . It costs about $400 for a term for my current practical and theory grade ; Grade 5 and Grade 6 respectively .

If it's like paying once a month , I guess I am fine with it . But this is a term for goodness sake . The money can be 'seen' .

In addition , without a piano at home , I cannot practice for my exams too . It's quite pointless . Last time , I still have pianos at my secondary school .

But right now , I don't have any piano to practice except for Thursday during training .

However, if I can find those paying for per month , I will definitely continue . Any recommendations for classes and piano studio for rental ?

I love music and dance alot , probably more than my love for sports . There are many things that I always wanted to learn but couldn't do so .

Let me share with you what I am interested in:


Viola ! I prefer it to violin , which I don't know why too (:


Flute , I think it's very classy (:


Tango . Wearing heels to dance is very cool (:

There are many more , but I shall not be greedy about it .

Anyway , I am quite happy that I registered for my adult ballet classes . I am looking forward for all the classes !

After registering , I walked from the CC to white sands to fetch dear . Luckily , I managed to reach there on time .

We went home to put down the things and wash some of his things before going to Joey's chalet , which was located at Changi area .

The chalet/resort is really big and nice ! I really love the sea breeze . It's really cooling to eat your BBQ food there . Fiona was there too .

It has been a long time since I saw Joey's youngest sister . I was like 'WOW' when I saw her . hahahas , I am 'old' already .

Anyway , Thanks Joey laopo for inviting me . Love you ! hahas .

Yesterday
Dear and I went to McDonald's to have our breakfast . It has been a long time since we went to eat breakfast together (:

After that , we went to Tampines one to buy some magazines and novel . I wanted to buy but I still got 2 more books to read xD

We went to Pasir Ris East CC straight away after buying things . I nearly late for my ballet class . Luckily everyone has to try the ballet shoes to get the size .

The class is filled with people from age 15 to about 50 . It's cool to see many people signed up for the class . The teacher , Joni , is very nice to us .

We started off with those strengthening exercise , which allows us to strengthen our muscles and ligaments at our ankles so that we won't get hurt when we do pointe work in the future .

Certain moves were a little tough for me because my knees tend to move whenever I moved from one position to another .

It's abit tedious for me to remember those French Terms. Because even for music , I suck at remembering those Itallian, French and Germen Terms . LOL .

Things which I have learnt for the first lesson:

Battment Tendu (in the picture) - a battement where the extended foot never leaves the floor.

The working foot slides forward or sideways from the fifth or first position to reach the forth or second position, lifting the heel off the floor and stretching the instep. It forms the preparation for many other positions, such as the ronds de jambe and pirouette positions.

** I only learn the one moving to the side.

Demi-PliƩ - the dancer bends knees until just below the classical hips while maintaining turn-out at the joints, allowing the thighs and knees to be directly above the line of the toes .

** at 1st and 2nd position .

Demi pointe - Half pointe; standing on the balls of the feet with the ankles fully stretched.

That's all for my first ballet class .

After class , we went back home to rest before buying dinner from downstairs . At night , I sent dear to Pasir Ris for booking in . I saw Clarence at White sands ! hahas .

Today
This afternoon , I was doing nothing except for watching Cardcaptor Sakura . I am just way too bored till I 'rot' at home .

I was alone at home . My sisters went out and leave me alone . *sobsob* .

At night , we went out for dinner with mummy .

Ok , that's all for now . This post is kinda of long . I am trying my best to fill it with more pictures (:

ambitious !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails