Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Updates - School reopen + Rantings + Lunch with Xinying


Credits: Datson
Makeup: Done by myself .

Monday
I didn't go for PI as after the class, there's a 5 hour break (and later increased to 6 hours) as we don't have practical.

Some of us rather spent our time completing our report .

At the end of the day, a few of us didn't go for lessons as it's only left with 2 lectures and it's kind of pointless to go that late.

At night, mummy brought us to Meidi-ya to have Japanese food . It's really quiet there, think no ones visit there frequently .


and I had Nabeyaki udon for dinner (:

When I go home, I still have to continue rushing out my Environmental Studies A case study. I hate the fact that I get eutrophication , the same topic as the one I did for my formal report . Curse it .

Oh ya, Mummy bought some tibits for me.


Nice right ? hehe .

Yesterday
Poor me, I almost didn't sleep for the whole night .

I ended up overslept and went to school for one lecture . I still have to go to school just to pass up the stupid case study .

Anyway, I just tried out a new hairstyle.


Braided hairband . It's abit messy as my hair was very frizzy that day .

After school, I went to montip to buy a bohemian style headband . I love it alot .


I love silver colour too (:
Today
Lesson ends early on Wednesday, so I can afford to go out with Xinying darling .

But before that, I waited in school since her lesson ends 2 hours after mine. I spent my time talking to my classmate, Alif.

By the way, thank goodness that I passed my Corrosion science . I didn't know I did quite well for Patrick Gan's part . LOL .

I met Xinying at MRT and we headed to Bugis for lunch . It has been quite some time since we went out together .

As usual, we ate our lunch at food court and we chatted for awhile before going around for shopping. Bugis branch's kinokuniya is under renovation .

Of course, strawberry strudels are not forgotten.


Xinying's unglam moment . LOL .

Sisters. (and my first time taking photo with my blue braces.)

Strawberry Strudel is LOVE (:

After that, we went separate ways as I was going to ah ma's house . As usual, I bought KOI for my sisters and myself before going there.

We missed Ah ma's food . Her cooking skills are godly, just like mummy's .

Ok, got to do my report now .

Busy and sleepless nights.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails