Sunday, July 04, 2010

Movie Review - Eclispe + Ballet + School stuff.

Thursday
I was damn sleepy yet I didn't manage to complete my material science formal report . The stupid mechanical properties and application really make me wasted lots of time.

The PI lecture was boring as usual and of course, not enough of sleep made it worse . I hate to have 2 hours of lecture straight, especially when the module is boring .

I got back 2 results; I screwed up my PI and just passed my material science . Too many careless mistakes for material science .

After class, I went straight to casting at Farrer Park . It's a short one and thank goodness there's bus for me to go home (:

Anyway, I was quite angry that day 'cos of some irresponsible people who only know how to push the blames to others and will not reflect on themselves. Worse, a coward who asked others to convey messages.

I had enough of such nonsense . We are not obliged to stay in a CCA for tertiary education . So what gives you the rights to scold us, the committee members ?

Friday
I overslept for my first lesson. Moreover, it's BBQ pork's class. I was damn panicked as if he was giving out test paper, he will know that I didn't come for the class.

But thank goodness, he continued with his lesson. I was saved.

I came for my next class just in time. After that class, I was free from 10 to 1pm. It's very boring . So I wentt o FC5 to have my breakfast.


KFC breakfast for the day .

After that, I went to somewhere near the lecture theatre and slacked . It's really tedious to be alone as whenever you want to go to the ladies, you have to carry everything with you .

The class was boring as usual, except for listening to those classy music .

I waited for dear before going to Jurong point to grab a bite since he got something at the Boon Lay interchange .

I went to take a bus to SAFTI after dear went off . It was raining heavily .

Work was really fun and it's nice to know more people . Thank Jojo for the job (:

After work, I went back home and prepared to go out for movie. iGV is really very useful when you have no Visa or Masters and you want to book movie tickets for popular show .

While waiting, I went to McDonald's to have my dessert .


McFlurry !

We went back to the cinema early to queue up for food . I love the cheesy pasta without bacon . hehes .

We watched Eclispe . EDWARD !!! xD


Overall, I will give a rating of 9 out of 10 . It's a very nice show though I don't like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

There's many funny scenes that makes us laugh . But of course, there is a negative point too. The fight with the newborns are way to short ! It supposed to be longer !

Anyway, the movie had a bad start as there's some technical errors that whole screen just turned black .

Yesterday
We went to dear's house in the afternoon before going to our Salsa class.

The class was really interesting but I was having a hard time to catch up certain steps . After the class, dear and I saw Jerraine and Jason danced. They are really cool !

Hopefully , we can dance like them in the future .

After class, we went back to Pasir Ris to buy something before going to Ehub to have our dinner . We went to New York New York .


Our side dishes .


Dear used my iphone again .


Dear's Pasta .


and my Chicken in teriyaki sauce .




I LOVE MY ROOT BEER FLOAT

After dinner we went back home . While walking back home, we saw this ice cream palour, Blic . I have wanted to visit the place but didn't have the chance .

They have alot of unique flavours like Bailey, Milo Dino, Durian King etc .

So we decided to try their ice cream . Dear bought soursop and mine was rum and raisin .


Our ice creams .

Personally, I don't really like the rum and raisin here because the rum content is too much that I find it hard to eat . I prefer the one from New Zealand Natural .


We love desserts !

Today
I slept throughout the day as the weather is really cooling .

Dear and I went to have prata for dinner before going for ballet . It's fun and tiring as usual, especially doing developpe .

Ok , let me share with you guys what I have learnt today:

Chassé - literally "to chase". A slide forwards, backwards, or sideways with both legs bent, then springing into the air with legs meeting and straightened.

It can be done either in a gallop (like children pretending to ride a horse) or by pushing the first foot along the floor in a plié to make the springing jump up.

Ok, That's all for now !

Sleepy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails