Friday, July 09, 2010

I love mails + Work + Sick day.

Yesterday
I didn't go to school as firstly, I was already late and secondly, I was having a bad stomachache. So I went to see doctor in the afternoon .

I was soooo bored at home. Other than resting at home and doing nothing, there's nothing much for me to do either .

However, I received 2 packages from Mr postman . I love mails !


My packages.


My nice trench-dress. Hard to find one to wear in Singapore .


Checkered tied top .


Sporty Jacket top (:


and my mini skort - Skirt + shorts .

Around evening, I went to Bedok to collect my another dress for work. It is really hard to find a nice floral dress that doesn't make you look old .

I prefer a bodycon dress, but this is good too !


Floral dress with a vintage feel .

They are nice right ? I really love them alot , though they 'burned' my pocket with holes . This month, I have spent one 1 jacket, 1 top, 1 romper and 2 dresses already .

I shall stop buying things for the month .

Anyway, anyone interested to know where I get them ? Sometimes, I do have friends who asked me where do I buy all my clothes .

I was thinking maybe I should do a small write out about the blogshops that I visit. Let me know your opinions and you can leave them either in formspring, facebook or my tagboard.

Today
Again, I couldn't wake up for my 8am lecture. I ended up went for BIA and the rest of the classes of the day .

I wore my new top and with my Japanese Odango hairstyle.


Camwhore in the toilet .

After school, I headed to Northpoint to buy a cake before going to dear's house to rest until working time .

It's really nice to have dessert for tea break (:


Strawberry shortcake !

I stayed there till time's up, and I headed to Khatib MRT to meet Eileen babe.

It's really stressful to be an in-charge because if someone's late , I am going to get into trouble . I finally know how Jojo feels.

Anyway, work at Mandai hill camp is alright, enjoyed working with the babes; Eileen, Tini and Jovin.

There's a few camp with the name 'Mandai' at the front, didn't know it's J's camp .

Ok, that's all for now .

tired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails