Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Daily rants + Visiting Grandma (:


Credits: Aylwin
Makeup: *forgot*
Wardrobe: Model's own, except jacket .


Monday
Initially , I didn't want to go for PI but I still dragged myself there . I promised that I will try to learn something and pass this module .

School was boring as usual, especially it's a long day . I can't help to have some Monday blue . So I went back to Tampines after school to have my frozen yogurt at Frolick .


Grape flavour with Ichigo !

After yogurt, I went to the Japanese supermarket and bought lots of tibits for myself . They are my favourite !


Are you feeling hungry now ? xD

Yesterday
I was late for school (until I know that the 1st lecture was cancelled) . When I was walking to MRT, those people who asked you about those saving plans approached me AGAIN.

Can't the authorities do something to control these people ? They are way too persistent and irritating .

Worse, their plans are not cheap at all !

I really hate those people . So what if someone cannot continue to afford it ? I doubt any of them can answer .

After school, I went to Cineleisure for casting .

On my way from MRT to 313, there's an uncivilised guy who walked and cutting his nails like nobody's business.

He didn't care even though people were looking at him as though he was a weirdo. Such people's skin are too thick to care . It's really disgusting when you walking past him .

Nothing much, just that I went around shopping for a floral dress for this Friday's work . But unfortunately, I couldn't find any nice ones .

and 1 more thing, I really hate those 'model scouting' by those unprofessional cheena women . Once I saw those iModel or Create Talent, I rejected them straight away .

Don't they know when to give up ??? and don't they know everyone labelled them as scams ? So young girls , please don't get cheated by them .

Today
It's the shortest day with classes of the week . My favourite !

I was damn tired so I went back after practical. But before going home to take a nap, I went to eat my favourite frozen yogurt again !


Grape flavour with honey stars .

After that, I bought some sushi and onigiri for lunch .


Small portion but nice (:
I rested at home for awhile before heading to grandma's house with my sisters . Since we were heading to TPY, it's a good time to buy KOI bubbletea !


Honey milk tea (:
Ah ma cooked many nice food for us as usual. We love to go there for dinner since we seldom eat home cooked food when mummy is working .

Oh ya, I received a package this afternoon.


I love mails (:

and my toga top is finally here ! (:


Ok, that's all for now .

tired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails