Sunday, August 03, 2014

Charisse's Birthday + Hari Raya Visiting

Monday, 21 July
Weekly date with boyfriend. Had dinner at Sushi Tei







Tuesday
Went to work and ended up eating Japanese food for lunch.



And Japanese food for dinner. RAMEN CHAMPION.
Dinner with my sisters.







Thursday


Hotcake for breakfast. 

And I was early for work.
So I took a few selfies.









At night, we celebrated Charisse birthday after our work had ended.






With my pretty ladies. Stella, Atiqah and Charisse. 





Friday
Went to work as usual and checked in to the hotel during my lunch time.
This time, we stayed at Gallery Hotel.






First, let me take a selfie. 

After work, I met Fel at Liang Court. We happened to see Angeline as well.
So I invited them to my room before heading to Charisse's party at studio M.

Well, I really can't remember how much I've drank.














And my baby girl missed me so much. 



Thursday - Friday 1August.



My typical breakfast at work.







Saturday
Stella, Bear, bf and I met up to go to Nura's house warming cum Hari Raya visit.





Saw the others, Jonzen and Zack at Nura's place.
TBS gathering.










Stella and I. 






Bear was sooooo funny that he literally ran all the way there to see the MRT map. 




















My first green packet.

Ok, that's all for now.

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails