Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bangkok Trip 2014

Saturday
Felt so tired because we didn't sleep;
finished work at 3am, went back to my place and cabbed to airport.

Excited for my 2nd Bangkok trip. Gonna shop and buy lots of things.




Pardon my shag face.



We couldn't check in as it's way too early.
No choice, so we went to Black Canyon Coffee to have our brunch.



After shopping around, I couldn't take it anymore.
I was like a walking zombie since I worked for 2 jobs, from morning till 3am and flew to Bangkok.

We managed to get a room before the check-in time.
Free upgrade to a bigger room again (:





Refreshed after taking a nap, we went around to shop & eat.


Orange juice in an orange-like packaging.


Awake!


Nope! I don't eat this. But bf loves it.


Went to pray at the famous Erawan Shrine.


Roti-prata (BKK style).



And we have Beef noodles for dinner.


My sisters sent this to me. Too cuteeeeee !


Baskin Robbins in Bangkok!


And I had this for supper *greedy mode*

Sunday
Time for shopping at Chatuchak



We were kinda unlucky because it rained heavily when we were shopping at the super big market.
No choice, so we went to have our lunch.










View from our hotel.

Didn't go anywhere at night because bf had a fever after coming back from chatuchak.
Oh wells.

Monday
It's time for us to shop at Platinum mall!
I remembered I bought many things during my last trip. HAHA.











Tuesday
Our last day in Bangkok.
Decided to go to the newly open Hello Kitty House @ Siam Square 1.

The queue was insanely long.







While waiting, we went to the A&W which is opposite the cafe for a light meal.
I miss A&W...

The last time I visited A&W was 2002 when the branch was at Vista Point.





After waiting for about 30-45 minutes, we went to the Hello Kitty House.
I went GAGA over all the pinkish stuff. Hello Kitty is too cute to resist.

















































Hello Kitty House
Siam Square 1
Tel: +66 2 115 1335
Daily: 10am – 10pm
Nearest BTS: Siam
Mode of payment: Cash, Visa, Master.

They are very kawaii right???
So far I've visited the one in Taipei and Bangkok.

I'm going to conquer the ones in Seoul, Hong Kong, Japan etc.

Ok, that's all for now.

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails