Friday, August 15, 2014

Hao's Farewell + Dates

Monday
Worked & went out for our usual Mondate .
Dinner at Ding Tai Feng.










Thursday
Worked and joined the open class at SDT.



Friday
Our manager, Paul's birthday.
A small celebration during work.



After work, I went to TBS for work.
It was Hao's last day = Part 2 after work.


Thanks bf for getting my favourite cake for me.


The beers which we drank after work - PART 1


I love my awesome colleagues (most).




Going crazy during our part 2 drinking session.

Saturday
Mini pot luck session before work!


Too many pizzas~~~


Teochew porridge for supper! craving satisfied.

Sunday
Our usual sundate.


Because he loves to play this at cineleisure.


The 4 cuties in a set which bf caught for me.


Dinner at Fish & co.

Yesterday
Work as usual.
Had lunch with my colleague, Gilbert, at Ramen Champion.




Dance after work. I love my job.

Today
Farewell lunch for our colleague/intern, Yancy.
Had Nando's for lunch.



with love, 
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails