Sunday, September 07, 2014

Outlet Dinner + BVLGARI MAN IN BLACK LAUNCH + Staycation + Cooking session

Friday, 22 August 2014
Had lunch with Gilbert.
This time round, we ate something healthy - SALAD.



Sunday
Dance then prepare to go out for the outlet dinner @ Buffet Town.


I need my daily dose of Kiki.



Nope, I didn't eat these. But the amount we took was crazy.


And we spammed sashimi.







After dinner, we went to Chijmes for Part 2.
TBS family are alcoholics. HAHAHA.


With my favourite ladies.




The couples.



After Part 2, some of us went on for a part 3 at Allurez.
It was really crazy and I have to work on the next day.

Shag max.

Wednesday, 27 August 2014
Off to work as usual.
Had event at TBS - BVLGARI MAN IN BLACK launch.


My Cutie pie is just too cute to resist.









Thursday
Another day at work~






Seafood Linguine for dinner.

Sunday
Out on our usual Sundate;
Had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market.




OOTD






And Bf was at it again. LOL.


Dessert/Supper


Hello Kitty added to my collection.

Monday
Impromptu Staycation~
No more Monday blues.

This time, we stayed at Hotel Re!
It's a little inaccessible if you are not familiar with the place.

Checked in while waiting for bf to get his things done.



Wednesday 3rd September 2014
Had lunch at Monster Curry before heading to work.




Customer's birthday cake. It's really interesting.


Boost - My new addiction.

Today
Bf, Sherwin, Frezh, Shaun and I met up to buy groceries.
We decided to have a cooking session together.

Well, it's a good thing that most of us stay in the East area.


The crazy amount of things which we brought.


Frezh and I.


View from Sherwin's place.


Bear looked so serious. LOL.


The men were busy preparing. Chef Sherwin & Andrew in the house. 











After dinner, we went down for some drinks.
Atiqah & Danial came over to join us.

I think we drank alot and I turned RED for the first time.



with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails