Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Rugby7 2014 + Sony Z3 Event

Sunday, 26 October
It rained again. Such a cooling weather.
Went out with bf for dinner.

It's rare of him to meet me in the East.

Well, next time we won't be able to go out on a Sunday.


Yummy cheese fries.

Saturday, 1 November
Worked for Rugby 7 2014.
It's interesting to watch the match while serving the customers ٩(◕ั ∀◕ั๑٩)

It's nice to see many familiar faces working for the event

 


Outfit for work.

After working for rugby 7, I rushed to TBS for work.
Super workaholic.

Sunday, 2 November
Last day of Rugby 7 2014.
The job scope for the day was different from the first day.

This time round, I was asked to walk around and sell food from SMITHS (≖ლ≖๑ )フ



The weather was so warm and I was so tired from carrying the things.

Monday, 3 November
Finally get to meet Ashley for lunch!
It has been a long time.

Had lunch at TCC before chilling at Starbucks.

 

Tuesday, 4 November
Woke up early and traveled to SP.
Long time never go to school.

Worked for Singtel - Sony Z3 event.

 


Sporty outfit for work.


Worked with the pretty girls - Hazel, Reiko and Angeline.

After that, I went to straight to TBS to work ゞ(ↂ ω ↂ)ゞ

 
The girl was having her 'PMS'. 


So cold~~~

Sunday, 9 November
My usual dance day.
Went to Tampines mall to get my things.


And I spent money again. #girlsproblem.

Today
Went to work as usual.
Got my favourite POsh brownies for dessert/supper.




Glenfaclas whisky tasting at The Powder Room. 

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails