Thursday, November 27, 2014

Charity Car Wash + Manicure + Emotional

Thursday, 13 November
Just got my new curler.
It's easier to use as compared to a heating tong.



Friday, 14 November
Worked at TBS then rushed to Fenix for Haig Club sampling job.


I quite like the uniform ヾ(。・ω・)シ


Haig Club whisky - I like it as it's not so strong as compared to other whisky in the market.


End of work after a long day.

Monday, 17 November
Went to Kallang Leisure Bowl to support my fellow colleagues for our company's inter-outlet bowling competition. Bf was playing for TWR.


Tried my new curler. I'm still not used to it. Gonna practice more.



After the whole thing, I didn't know what happened but bf was angry with me for no reason. After all, I wasn't that important. Wanted to go home but Shaun dragged me back to the outlet for a drink.

Of course, the drink usually don't just stop at one. We continued at ucabunca.

I was really disappointed with him.
Angry for no reason, went drinking and drunk by 12mn. I ended up dragging a dead body home.

Worse, see things which I wasn't suppose to see.

Either way, thanks Alvin and Shaun for helping me.
I really appreciated it.

Cried till no more tears.

Saturday, 22 November
Woke up early in the morning to help out in the charity car wash.
Had early breakfast with Alvin.

I felt bad to make my friend worried for me.


Before the car wash session.


With Sandy.


With the girls. 




The cupcakes from Stace Bakes. 

After that, I rushed home to wash up before heading out again for work.
This time round, we worked at Bang Bang for Haig Club

When I was waiting for cab, 2 annoying idiots approached me, asked if I want to be a freelance model. After awhile, I realised that one of them was actually the one who went to jail. 

Can't believe these people still don't learn their lessons and continue to lurk around. 

Monday, 24 November
Went to Taman Jurong to do my nails again.

This time round, I want to do a xmas theme nails.
So everything is bling and blue in colour.


Loving my nails for December/January

After that, I traveled to AMK to do my pedicure.
It has been a long time.

Since it's a Monday, I was supposed to meet up with bf.
Planned and went back to Jurong to wait for him.

But no, I ended up eating alone just because his mum cooked. I was asked to go back to wait at home after waiting at JEMS for 1 hour. 

In the end, we argued again.

I am so sick and tired of all these arguments. 

Today
Worked at TBS again.
Nothing much.



Joking around and having fun with my colleagues. Marcus put this 'ring' on my finger. HAHAHAHA. 

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails