Sunday, December 07, 2014

Girls night out + Drinking session + Movie date

Saturday, 29 November
Met up with Xinying.
Haven't see her quite some time ╰(✧∇✧╰)

 

We had our high tea at our usual place - Arteastiq.
And for the first time, we drank together at TBS.







After that, I went to Bang Bang to work for Haig Club again.
It's really a long day.


YSL Rouge 52. Love the colour (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。

Sunday, 30 November
My usual Sunday.
Dance then chill with Jasmine.

At night, Fel gave me a random call and asked me to follow her to Clarke Quay.
After that, we headed to Robertson Quay's Harry's bar for a drink.

Had a good chilling session with Danial, Shaun, Fel and Sha.

 





Monday, 1 December 2014
Finally, last month of 2014.

Work as usual.
It's rare for me to work on a Monday.

 

After the event at TPR, Sherwin, Marcus and I decided to have some drinks. We bought some drinks and took the transport to Sherwin's place.






With the 2 dudes.









It was a crazy night.
I think we drank quite a far bit till I fell asleep on the sofa. HAHA.

We had great fun talking and singing along with the music.

Thursday, 4 December 2014
Xmas photoshoot!
It has been a long time.

It's a short photoshoot with Anson at MBS area.
Can't wait for all the photos to be out.


Santarina in action.

After that, I headed to town to meet the ladies, Atiqah & Nicole, for dinner and some drinks.
It's a great night with the ladies.







Yesterday, 6 December 2014
Rest at home till about late afternoon.
Waited for Dennis to pick me up for a date.

Went to his friend's house warming followed by a movie - The Hunger Games; Mockingjay Part 1.





After the movie, we went to Neverland II to look for his friends.
Another crazy night.

Many thanks to Dennis for helping me to drink when I needed help.  o((◕ฺ∀ ◕✿ฺ))o

Today
Jasmine and I watched a full length Don Quixote for the first time. YAY!

 


Don Quixote by SDT. 

YM came to pick us up and we went to Spize for dinner.


CHEESE FRIES. 

with love, 
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails