Saturday, December 20, 2014

Chillax night @ Cedro + TBS gift exchange + Girls outing

Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Dennis came over after he touched down in the morning.
We went for lunch together.


Ya, this pig just sleep only ƪ(‾(••)‾”)ʃ




and I managed to drag him out for lunch. 


My 'energy drink' which Marcus made for me. 

Thursday
Went out to meet Wei Keong for dinner.
It has been a long time.


POPEYES!




With Wei Keong. 

After that, I went to Cedro to meet Felicia for a drink.
And of course, it's to catch up with my old colleagues.


With Fel. 


With Angie, Fel and Hao. 

Friday
Had Mcdonald's breakfast as I couldn't sleep.
Well, it's not exactly a bad thing (。☉౪ ⊙。)




Last minute outfit. I think it's not to bad. HAHA.


Early gift exchange session with TBS colleagues. 

After work, I went out to have some drinks with my colleagues.
I really miss the OE days. 


With my colleagues. 

Today
Went out early to meet the girls for brunch at Kith Cafe. 
Finally got chance to meet up for a good chat.




Another all day breakfast (:


With my pretty ladies, Lisan and Mag. 



 







After meeting the girls, I went to TBS early as I've to work at night.
It's another same quiet shift.

 
The hardworking bartender was cleaning his bar thoroughly. 


I was damn hungry.... But thanks to my sushi boy, my stomach was filled. 


with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails