Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Saturdate with Ashley + TBS gathering

Tuesday, 9 December 2014


Tried out a new hairstyle to make my long fringe neat and tidy (灬♥ω♥灬)


This was what happened when I left Charisse alone. Almost burn the place down (⑅∫°ਊ°)∫

Wednesday, 10 December 2014
Des korkor and Janice came over to find me after work.
We went to Magician, followed by Luxy Bar.

It was another crazy night with the fun peeps.


With Janice, Karrie and Charisse.

Thursday, 11 December 2014
Went to Orchard to shop with Felicia before heading to work.


Bought my new foundation. Finally get to try Anna Sui's products!

Saturday, 13 December 2014
Met up with Ashley for lunch.
We had our lunch at Waffle Slayer.


Delicious scrambled egg for lunch.


With Ashley.

 
Loving my curls (♥ω♥ ) ~♪


Our dessert.

After that, we went around shopping till it's time for high tea.
This time round, we went to TWG for tea.





 

At night, we went to Bangkok Jam for dinner.
Then we headed to bugis to wait for Felicia.

Together, we went to Allurez to meet Chloe.
Haven't been drinking together for awhile.







And for some reasons, they wanted me to meet new guys.
Well, I'm single. It's not really an issue ヾ(๑’౪`๑)ノ゙

Not exactly upset because I've expected this to happen.
It's just a matter of time.


with Junius's friend. HAHA.

It was another crazy night.
Fel made everyone finished 2 towers within half an hour. LOL.

Sunday, 14 December 2014
Woke up late as I was too tired from drinking.

Met the TBS peeps for dinner.
Mookata at Tom Yum Kungfu.

Went to Bartitude for drinks.
Some of the others joined us at the later part.



















  



















Yesterday
Woke up with hangover;
Gastric pain.

Due to a super random arrangement, I went out for dinner with Chloe, Junius and Jeff. The couple were late as usual.

Today
As usual, gotta work 乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ



with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails