Friday, December 26, 2014

Mondate with Sheena + Movie & Xmas date

Sunday
Out for ballet ⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )


Super shag face after a long week of work and drinks.




My favourite mango drink from A1. It's fresh and highly recommended!

Met Jeff for dinner at Kovan area.
My favourite Teochew porridge.




Tried out a new hairstyle °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°


OOTD


With my date for the night.

After that, we went out for a movie - Night at the Museum; Secret of the Tomb.
I was looking forward for the movie.



After our movie, I went to Pub Samurai to meet Felicia and Eileen for some drinks. However, some unpleasant thing happened that night.

A guy was drunk and he tried to be funny.
Honestly, wrong place and wrong person to mess with.

That stupid guy got pinned down by me and some guys helped me to pull him out of the place.
Lame shit.

Monday
No work, no Monday blues.
Had my Mondate with my lovely babe.

Lunch at Sushi Tei (♥ω♥ ) ~♪











 
Pardon my bareface. I looked very tired.

As usual, we will shop around and talk about the random things.



 
We couldn't stop taking photos whenever we have our chances to do so °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°


We had Blackball for dessert. Love it.


汤圆!because it's 冬至

Tuesday
Time to go for work after packing the little gifts which I've prepared for my TBS colleagues. It's a pain in the ass to count the total number of staff based on schedule.






Pressiesssssss.

Thursday
Xmas day eve!
We were looking forward for the place to be packed.


and my colleagues prepared these cute hairbands for all of us!




All ready for celebrations!


And these were the things I got for 2015 christmas!
Thanks to my colleagues and girlfriends who made the effort to get the things for me.

Yesterday
Out for xmas date with Jeff!

This boy came over to pick me up and passed me my super big teddy bear as my Christmas present. Then we went to Arteastiq for lunch.



 
Our OOTDs.

 


We took a break at Mcdonald's after shopping for awhile.




He seemed to love photo taking. Super vain (ᗒᗨᗕ)

At night, we went to TBS to look for Joycelyn and her friends as they were having dinner there. We were chilling & snacking there while waiting for them.

We went to Pub Samurai for our small Xmas celebration.



We went crazy after finishing the whole martell bottle.
It was a great night. 


My sisters sent me this. Her sleeping positions are weird (like me LOL). 

Today
Another day of work.
So boring.



My xmas present - Sushi bear (don't ask me why)


Super vain me. 

with love,
Selina ほたる

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails