Thursday, January 01, 2015

TBS post xmas potluck + Eileen's Birthday + Papa's Birthday + Manicure

Saturday, 27 December 2014
Went back to TBS for the post xmas potluck.

 



With my colleagues.


OOTD


With Sharon.


And I was teaching Marcus how to use the ipod for ordering.

Sunday
Went out early to celebrate Eileen's birthday.
Venue: The White Rabbit 乁[ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]ㄏ

Took a cab to pick Fel then Janelle.


Janelle, Fel and I.

  
Time for Selfie.


The 主角, Eileen was late (๑・`▱´・๑)




Salad Printemps.


Potted Duck Liver Pate



Mac & Cheese


The White Rabbit Fry Up.


Lobster Egg-midor


Wagyu Quarter Pounder


House-cured Bacon Steak & eggs


Special dessert from TWR.


The birthday girl.

Thanks to the helpful staff at TWR for the awesome service.
It's a good experience.

After the brunch, we went to Orchard area for shopping till Jing Xian came over to pick me up. Together, we traveled to the West for dinner - Riders Cafe.


My dinner.

Monday
Traveled all the way to the West to do my nails.
Finally can change another new set of designs.


Monochrome for Dec/Jan.

In case anyone is interested:
Manicurist's instagram: @shirleynailss


Selfie to send to Hong Kong (´∀`)♡


Just received my late Xmas card from Mag. Thanks φ(゚ ω゚//)♡

Wednesday 31 December 2014
Work as usual.
Hopefully, it's not as crazy as last year.


My baby girl really know how to make herself comfortable by putting her head on my pillow.


Met Mag for brunch before work.
Went to D.O.C to try out their all day breakfast.



My breakfast.


Had dessert at Flor Patisserie (。♥‿♥。)


With Mag.




Nice shot taken by Mag. Love it.


OOTD.


Changed and all prepared for work.

After work, Jeff came over to pick me up from work to go for supper. So nice of him to come over after landing.

It's so hard to get a cab home as it's New Year's Eve ૮( ᵒ̌▱๋ᵒ̌ )ა


My cute present from Hong Kong.

Today
明けましておめでとうございます。
今年もよろしくお願いします。



Brought my sisters to Flor Patisserie for dessert.
Yummy °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°


Different cake from yesterday. 

 
So hard to find a nice angle for selfie. HAHAHA. 

Met Papa, Auntie Irene and JaeJae for dinner.
We had Korean food at Kko Kko Na Ra. 







We went to Samurai for drinks. Felicia and Keith joined us afterwards.
PART 2 at Planet Paradise ヘ(= ̄∇ ̄)ノ

with love,
Selina ほたる


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails