Monday, April 05, 2010

Movie Review - Clash of the Titans + New class in year 2 + Ballet class

Again , some photos from SPMP 2009 .




Credits: Kendrick
MuA: Nadiah and *the girl whom I forgotten..*



My medicine . Colourful right ?


The top I got from a shoot (:


Earring which I got for a shoot .


Sorry for not updating . I am quite busy these days if not , sick .

By the way , I have created a fanpage in facebook.

The main objective is to decrease the number of strangers adding me inmy personal account . The Facebook fanbox is at the left .

Do join if you want to know me or keep track with what I do!

Monday
Hmm , I forgot what happened but the thing that I remembered was electricity being cut off at 4am . It applied to the whole block and lasted for half an hour .

And during late morning , the drilling noise made my migraine from bad to worse . It's just too noisy for me to sleep .

Why can't they build the lift when they built the estate ?! Arghhh .

Wednesday
Let me see... During this holiday , I have been spending my time watching anime . Moreover , it's not my first time watching time xD


Cardcaptor sakura (カードキャプータ さくら). It has been my 5th time (I think) watching the full series ever since primary 4 .


Digimon Adventure 01 (デジモンアドベンチャー 01). It's my 3rd or 4th time watching the full series .


Sailor moon (美少女戦士セーラームーン). I watched selective episode for this time .

Seems childish , but I really love those anime and I will definitely will watch them again . I know it's kind of boring , but I am waiting for Inuyasha (犬夜叉)'s new series to complete and of course , Kimi ni Todoke (君に届け) too .

That noon , mummy, aunt Eunice and I went to Takashimaya for Spa and massage . The Spa was very nice ! As for the massage , it's a little painful for me .

After that , we went to my aunt's house . All of us were tired ! We had dinner together before going back home .

Thursday
I have been sleeping for long hours ! All thanks to my migraine problem , which I got to rest early to prevent it to relaspe more often .

At night , I went to fetch dear from Pasir Ris . His stuffs that he carried were damn heavy ! I guess I will be dead after if I carry the things to cross the overhead bridge .

Friday
Dear came to my house in the afternoon .

We went to had our dinner together with mummy before going to Tampines mall to catch a movie . Luckily , I am kiasu enough to book early through my iphone .

When I checked in the afternoon , almost all seats from all timing were fully booked !

Conclusion: Use your iphone to secure a seat for those good shows before people book the seats ! LOL .

Anyway , we watched the show Clash of the Titans .


Overall , I will give a rating of 9 out of 10 . The effect is terrific ! I like the way which the movie portray Olympus and the gods (:

The negative part of the movie is that Perseus supposed to marry Andromeda , but yet the movie showed that Perseus loves Lo .

If they meant to follow the Greek Mythology , the follow it completely . If not , be like Percy Jackson and the Olympians , which didn't follow closely to the myth .

Another thing , there was no Titans involved which means the title didn't really meet the movie content .

Saturday
That morning , I went to see doctor before going to town for photoshoot.

Luckily , the medical bill is 33bucks , not 100bucks again . Whenever I get the expensive medicine for emergency uses , I can expect money to fly away .

Backbone seems fine . But if the pain persist , I will have to go for x-ray to see what's wrong .

After seeing doctor , I rushed down to Millenia Walk for a shoot . It's for a blogshop . When it's officially open , I will put up a banner here alright ?

I went to Dear's house after work as he was sick . Nothing much , the day is quite mundane .

Yesterday
I went to my Ballet class as per usual .

We learnt new things . It's kind of tiring to do that but it's fun ! I got better for Battement Tendu (:

Battement glissé - a rapid battement normally taken to 2-3 centimeters off the floor (literally means a "gliding" battement)

Rond de jambe - Literally "circle of the leg". Actually, half-circles made by the pointed foot, returning through first position to repeat; creating the letter 'D' on the floor.

From front to back rond de jambe en dehors, or from back to front rond de jambe en dedans.

That's all for the new terms for the 3rd lesson (:

Anyway , Does anyone know where to buy leg warmer ? My feets seem to be very prone to injury since they will turn cold after a short moment in aircon room .


If anyone knows , do tag me or email me alright ? Thanks in advance !

After class , I went to dear's house as he was still sick . He didn't return to camp as he was on MC .

Today
I went to my casting in the afternoon . I lost my way to the office ! But still , I managed to find it somehow xD

On my way , Lyn called me and said that our class is out . I was damn nervous so I checked with my iphone .

I am in 2A/04 . Some of my classmates are in 2A/01 , 2A/02 , 2A/04 , 2A/05 and 2B/25 . I thought they are supposed to minimize movement .

IS THIS CALL MINIMIZE ? I don't think so .

At first we thought this may not be the confirm one . But then , the timetable is out ! To add on , the timetable kind of sucks because Monday , Tuesday and Thursday end late !

Oh well , that's life . I can't expect everything to be good .

My new class consist of half from 1B/03 and another half from 1B/02 . The class is an Industrial Chemistry option class .

Hmmm... Regardless what , I should be glad that I got what I wanted . Now left with selection of GEMS . Don't know if should take Arts & Humanities OR Science & Technology .

Ok , back to the post .

I went to dear's house , had dinner and went back home . Nothing special .

Shall end here since I have nothing to say .

sick !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails