Thursday, May 20, 2010

Braces + Shiseido sales


Credits: Express-Oh
Makeup/Props: Express-Oh

I know the facial expression is not very good , but it's really hard to maintain eyes open in the chlorine water xD

Monday
School started late, which means first lesson was practical . (warning, rants below)

I can't imagine just because we didn't go for one tutorial , that BBQ pork threatened to bar us from MST . He said that our attendance is very bad .

Since when we skipped many classes ?

To bar someone from exams, the overall attendance must be lower than 75% . We attend Kwok's lectures and tutorials . So what gives him the reason to do so ?

It's preposterous . Arghhhh .

Tuesday
School hours - 10am to 12nn .

Still , I skipped 1 hour lesson as I was too tired . I went to school for material science lecture as I don't want to miss too much lesson .

After school , I met Casabelle to go for an interview . She's really a nice person to chat with (:

I was suffering as I couldn't eat anything with the damn rubber separators . It hurts to eat with them in your mouth .

Yesterday
I went to school for practical . It ended early so I went back home to rest before heading out to meet Amelia (:

We met at City Hall as she lent me her boots . Thanks babe (:

After that, we went to suntec to walk around, have a drink before going off .

I went down to Novena Square for my job briefing . Many babes were there . The whole thing lasted for about 2 hours , which was considered long .

Today
I was damn hungry for the day . I ended up eating McDonald's breakfast .

See how powerful these separators are ? I lost 2kg within a week just because of those 8 rubber bands .


My only meal of the day :(

For the whole afternoon, I was in dilemma to see if I should skip OCRM lecture as my appointment to put the wires was at 5pm .

After thinking hard, I decided to skip since the tutorial session will drag very long . However, I couldn't contact mummy to transfer the money to me . So I ended up attending the lesson .

After my class has ended, I rushed to City Hall for my appointment . I was late for 45 minutes . Luckily , I still can proceed on with my appointment .

Putting the wires was tedious . I hate the testing of the metal separators because it hurts like shit . Terrible feeling, especially the top right tooth . Fucking pain :(

Anyway, it was done within 20 minutes .

That's what I like about male doctors/dentists; They do things without hesitation .

After that, I went to orchard for shiseido's sales . There were many people there so I couldn't have a good look at the products .

The things were really cheap ! Shiseido Maquillage liquid foundation was sold at $15. Original price is $70 . Too bad that they only have the lightest shade :(


These were my loots from the sales !

Majolica Majorca foundation and Ettusais soap bar for my sister; Original price: $30 and $20 respectively. Guess how much I bought them for ?

$8 and $6 respectively !

The day protection powder, I bought it at $25 . It's sold $64 originally .

The things there were cheap , but really no point to buy too many of them as we only have 1 face each .

After shopping at the sales, I went to Takashimaya to buy dinner back home before going to Wisma's Isetan to buy my moisturizing mist from Paul & Joe .

Initially, I wanted to buy the one with the 40% offer but it's OOS . So I bought the new version one at $35 .


I love the simple packaging (:


Oh ya , I bought a pair of protective glasses for my practical class . HAHA .

Ok , That's all for now .

In pain .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails